About the Institute
The Institute for Immunology and Infectious Diseases offers a range of accredited clinical, laboratory and consultancy services. We are happy to talk with you about the Institute’s research approach and strategy, project design capacity and educational opportunities.
The work we do at IIID delivers on our strategic objectives:
- To identify the most pressing clinical questions and develop hypotheses.
- To conduct clinical observational and basic science research to address these hypotheses
- To translate the results into improvements in clinical care
- To extend the benefits worldwide through cooperation with likeminded scientists and clinicians
While achieving these strategic objectives, we also secure any intellectual property and commercial benefits to Western Australia.
We will use the power of science to transform clinical care, reduce the burden of disease and bring hope to patients.
Our mission is to pursue excellence and productivity in health by undertaking world-class clinical and research programs with the best clinicians, researchers, facilities and services. We focus on clinical practice altering research in high-needs patients. To support these programs, we actively pursue wide collaborations, practical outcomes and the creation of an enduring legacy.
Our core values
- Mutual respect and trust
- Excellence in clinical care and science
- Adaptability, resourcefulness and ingenuity